Sample Mold Inspection Report
See what to expect inside mold inspection report when you hire Mold Busters
Looking for a professional sample mold inspection report?
You are in the right place. We are going to show you how our customers receive information found during the professional inspection assessments at their homes.
This should help you understand what to expect when you hire us. Or what you’ll miss if you go with someone else.
First, you should know that we provide 3 types of reports to our clients:
- Virtual Inspection Report – sent after making a FREE virtual mold inspection appointment.
- Indoor Environmental Assessment Report – sent after our certified inspectors made an on site visit to your property and provided the mold inspection service.
- Project Clearance Report – sent after our inspectors have inspected the work provided by our mold removal team.
Download Sample Reports
Below you can download the sample mold reports in PDF file format:
What should be included in a mold inspection report?
Each report provided by Mold Busters consists of following chapters:
- Mold Busters Company Profile
- Equipment Usage
- Visual & Diagnostic Results
- Photographic Evidence
- Conclusions and Recommendations
A mold inspection report includes information about visual inspection of the property, as well as an assessment of any moisture or water damage. The inspector looks for any signs of mold growth, such as musty odors or visible mold growth. They will also take note of any damp or wet areas, which could be potential sites for mold growth.
The inspector will also assess the ventilation and air circulation in the property. Poor ventilation can promote mold growth, so it is important to make sure that there is adequate airflow. The inspector checks for any leaks or water infiltration issues, as these can also lead to mold growth.
The inspection report includes any other relevant findings. It is important to have a thorough understanding of the condition of the property before proceeding with remediation efforts.