About Thermal Imaging
Homeowners are increasingly using thermal imaging to maintain their properties with ease and efficiency. Here, you’ll learn about thermal imaging—how it works and how you can use it to ensure your home is safe and sound.
So much can go wrong in your home, putting you and your family at risk, so you need a home inspection you can count on. Contact Mold Busters to see how we can help you.
Our inspectors are equipped with only the latest thermal imaging equipment. We find structural, mechanical and electrical problems without pulling up a single floorboard. All we need is our handy infrared camera.
Applications of thermal imaging
With the advent of newer, cheaper and more user-friendly infrared cameras, the infrared technology has become widely available to the general public.
Infrared cameras are now regularly used for a growing number of applications, including:
- Residential inspections: Professional home inspectors and thermographers use infrared cameras to check residential and commercial properties—their structures and systems—for existing or potential problems.
- Industrial and/or commercial inspections: Mechanical and electrical inspectors rely on infrared cameras to locate and prevent potential problems with equipment that could lead to costly damage or equipment failure.
- Firefighting: Firefighters use infrared cameras to see through smoke and rescue victims.
- Policing/Military: Officers and soldiers use infrared cameras for night vision and to see clearly through smog, fog, or any other airborne obscurants.
- Commercial security: Property owners use thermal imaging to detect intruders and protect their buildings.
Why choose infrared?
Systems often malfunction behind walls or underneath floorboards, making it difficult for property owners to either see or reach the problem.
Fortunately, a thermal scan can help expose problems involving moisture, thickness, bonding, friction and overheating. Find out exactly how thermal cameras work here.
These days, property owners prefer an infrared home inspection over a traditional home inspection. Not only is it thorough, reliable and fast, but there’s also no contact, damage or danger involved.
Take advantage of thermal imaging today and start living comfortably and safely in your home. Call Mold Busters to book your appointment today.