EZ Breathe System and Service
Proper ventilation is extremely important to maintaining a healthy home.
The fact is that poor ventilation and air exchange can worsen indoor air quality by allowing contaminants like mold, VOCs, radon, toxins and allergens to build up. This can have both short-term and long-term effects on your health.
The solution is simple. The EZ Breathe system is the most powerful dehumidifier, air purifier and ventilation system available on the market today.
It helps to reduce humidity; prevent mold and mildew; eliminate odours; and remove unwanted pollutants like bacteria, pollen and dust from your indoor air.
If you live in Ottawa, Montreal or surrounding area, call Mold Busters today to get your EZ Breathe. Free installation is included with every unit!
Why choose the EZ Breathe system?
This system has several advantages that have made it a popular choice with homeowners:
- Lowers energy bills (costs only $2 to $4 per month to operate)
- Reduces allergies, asthma and other symptoms linked to poor indoor air quality
- Is eco-friendly and energy-efficient
- Requires minimal maintenance (no more changing filters!)
- Has a sleek, modern design that fits in nicely with any interior
- Operates quietly and discreetly
- Is versatile (easily installed in basements, garages, crawlspaces and slabs)
- One unit provides proper air exchange for the entire house
What does the EZ Breathe do?
Most homes have closed-loop ventilation systems that simply recirculate the same air in the home. However, proper air exchange is essential to maintaining a healthy home.
With just one EZ Breathe unit, you can:
- Effectively reduce indoor air pollutants (mold, bacteria, toxins, dust, pollen and other allergens)
- Remove moisture from the air (maintains RH between 30% and 50%)
- Keep temperatures at comfortable levels
- Eliminate odours
- Ensure proper air exchange for the entire house
Over the years, the experts at Mold Busters have found that the EZ Breathe ventilation unit is one of the most effective systems for improving indoor air quality, removing odours, reducing humidity and preventing mold growth.
We highly recommend it to all of our clients and make it available through our website. Call us today to get your EZ Breathe!
How the EZ Breathe system works
The EZ Breathe works on the principles of air exchange. It removes stale air, pollutants and moisture from the indoor environment while bringing in fresh air from the outside. This protects your family from mold, toxins, odours, asthma, allergies and overall poor IAQ.
It powerfully ventilates your home, supporting both the EPA and the American Lung Association’s recommendations for ventilation systems that reduce indoor air quality.
At Mold Busters, we highly recommend the EZ Breathe ventilation system to all of our Ottawa and Montreal clients. Discover more about this piece of equipment or any other product or service we offer by contacting us. We’ll help you achieve a happier, healthier indoor living environment!