General Labourer / Remediation Technician Job in Ottawa-Gatineau and Montreal
Mold Busters is looking for dedicated and reliable General Labourers and/or Remediation Technicians in the Ottawa-Gatineau and Montreal areas for both full-time and part-time positions. These individuals will work with the Project Supervisor and other members of the team to provide remediation services according to Mold Busters’ established procedures.
- Provide practical solutions to clients based on our knowledge base
- Rigorously maintain tools and work equipment in good condition
- Consistently follow safe work processes, procedures and rules
- Set up containment
- Participate in site demolition with other employees
- Install and using remediation equipment
- Perform physical lifting and removal of contents such as debris, wet drywall, wet carpet, etc.
- Assist in any other area of water damage restoration, mold removal and asbestos abatement
- Be physically fit and able to perform intense physical work for extended periods
- Have general knowledge of construction/demolition
- Be committed to personal safety
- Possess high attention to detail
- Be able to work independently/in a team
- Be punctual and efficient working in fast-paced environments
- Be willing to work extended hours, as needed
- Be willing and able to learn and apply new skills
- Knowledge of remediation procedures, containment setup and the use of standard abatement equipment an asset
- Driver’s license (G) with a solid driver’s abstract
- Bilingual (English/French French) preferred
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in the remediation industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time or part-time options
- Training, education, and certification provided
- A company that supports professional development
- Plenty of opportunity for career growth
- A dynamic work environment that celebrates success
- A collaborative team where you will be truly valued
How to apply
Fill in the form with your info and upload your CV as a pdf, docx, doc file. File size limit 3mb.