General Labourer / Remediation Technician Job in Ottawa-Gatineau and Montreal
Mold Busters is looking for Full-time and Part-time General Labourer / Remediation Technicians in the Ottawa-Gatineau and Montreal areas to work with our team and service our growing client base.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become a Mold Busters expert and provide practical solutions to clients based on our knowledge base.
- Rigorously maintain tools and work equipment in good condition;
- Consistently follow safe work processes, procedures and rules.
- Set up proper containment
- Participate in site demolition with other employees
- Install and use remediation equipment
- Perform physical lifting and removal of contents such as debris, wet drywall, wet carpet, etc.
- Maintain equipment in good working order
- Assist with water damage, mold removal and asbestos remediation
- Driver’s license (G) with a solid driver’s abstract
- Bilingual (English & French) preferred
- 1 to 2 years (minimum) experience in the field
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Be physically fit and able to perform intense physical work for extended periods
- Have general knowledge of construction/demolition
- Be committed to personal safety
- Possess high attention to detail
- Be able to work independently/in a team
- Be punctual and efficient working in fast-paced environments
- Be willing to work extended hours, as needed
- Be willing and able to learn and apply new skills
- Knowledge of remediation procedures, containment setup and the use of standard abatement equipment an asset
What’s In It For You?
- Full-time or part-time
- Training, education, and certification provided
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- A company that supports professional development
- Plenty of opportunity for career growth
- A dynamic work environment that celebrates success
- A collaborative team where you will be truly valued
How to Apply?
- Please proceed with our online interview by clicking the button bellow: