Remediation Supervisor Job
Mold Busters is looking for full-time or part-time Remediation Supervisors to lead our remediation teams in providing top quality mold remediation and restoration services.
Here’s the thing, everything is about customer service. What we need is someone who understands the value in going above and beyond to make clients feel that they made the right choice by hiring Mold Busters. That means delivering top notch service from the moment you enter a jobsite to the moment you leave.
- Supervise remediation technicians at the jobsite, ensuring adherence to established procedures
- Ensure safety policies and procedures are being followed, including safe operation of tools and equipment
- Assist in setting up proper containment
- Participate in site demolition with other employees
- Install and use remediation equipment, as outlined in the scope of work
- Perform physical lifting and removal of contents such as debris, wet drywall, wet carpet, etc.
- Perform quality control and assurance post-remediation
- Communicate with the client on-site and off-site to address their concerns and provide progress updates
- Assist the team with water damage restoration and mold removal
- Organize the safe disposal of contaminated materials
- Ensure work vehicles are cleaned and restocked at day end
- Perform regular housekeeping and maintenance of tools and equipment
As a Remediation Supervisor, it is crucial to uphold our Health and Safety Policy and ensure a safe work environment for your team.
- Be a natural leader, able to able to manage a relatively large team
- Possess superior understanding of customer service principles and practices
- Be physically fit and able to perform intense physical work for extended periods
- Be organized in a fast-paced environment in order to meet tight deadlines
- Possess superior attention to detail
- Be willing to work extended hours, as needed
- Be willing to learn and apply new skills
- Knowledge of remediation procedures, construction/demolition, containment setup and the use of standard abatement equipment an asset
- Criminal record check
- Driver’s license (G) with a solid driver’s abstract
- Bilingual (English & French) preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in the construction/remediation industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
What’s in it for you?
- Part-time or full-time options
- Training, education and certification provided
- A company that supports professional development
- Plenty of opportunity to grow your career
- A dynamic work environment that celebrates success
- A collaborative team where you will be truly valued