Customer Service Representative / Mold Inspector Job in Ottawa-Gatineau and Montreal
Mold Busters is looking for Full-time Customer Service Representatives / Mold Inspectors in the Ottawa-Gatineau and Montreal areas to work with our team and service our growing client base.
Here’s the thing, everything is about customer service, right?
What we need is someone who can be everything; someone who understands the value in going above and beyond to make the client feel they made the right choice in using our services.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become a Mold Busters expert and provide practical solutions to clients based on our knowledge base.
- Drive to client’s homes, or offices to show-off your customer services skills and Mold Busters knowledge by troubleshooting their problems, and then proving them with solutions.
- Gathering all necessary data that will help with generating reports, and other deliverables.
- Work is performed under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Driver’s license (G) with a solid driver’s abstract
- Bilingual (English & French) preferred
- 1 to 2 years (minimum) of customer support experience dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Proficient with mobile apps, and technology
- Exceptional communication skills to provide clear and empathetic customer support
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- A desire for a career, with real growth, and the enthusiasm to back it up
What’s In It For You?
- Starting from $15 per hour
- Bonuses and commission
- Company vehicle provided
- Company cellphone with data provided
- Training, education, and certification provided
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- No uniforms; semi-casual dress code
- An excellent career in a growing company in an industry that will never die
How to Apply?
- Please proceed with our online interview by clicking the button bellow: