Customer Service Representative / Mold Inspector Job in Ottawa-Gatineau and Montreal
Mold Busters is looking for both full-time and part-time Customer Service Representatives and Mold Inspectors in the Ottawa-Gatineau and Montreal regions to provide professional and accurate mold inspection and testing services to our growing client base.
We need someone who understands customers’ needs and perseveres in delivering superior service in terms of speed, accuracy and kindness. Going above and beyond what customers expect is what separates Mold Busters from our competition. Anything less is unacceptable.
- Investigate and inspect properties to identify problems relating to mold, asbestos, moisture, or other indoor air quality contaminants
- Use our tools and equipment to perform diagnostics and help identify the source of the issue
- Gather all other necessary data to help with generating reports, quotes and other deliverables
- Propose solutions for the identified issues, develop a scope of work and establish a timeline
- Communicate with clients and address any of their concerns
- Work is performed under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment
- Driver’s license (G) with a solid driver’s abstract and your own vehicle
- Clean criminal record
- Bilingual (English/French) preferred
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in customer support, dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting and resolving problems on the spot
- Proficient with mobile apps and technology
- Exceptional communication skills, providing clear and empathetic customer support
- The ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- A desire for a career, with real growth potential, and the enthusiasm to back it up
What’s in it for you?
- Starting from $16 per hour
- Bonuses and monthly commission
- Company cellphone with data provided
- Training, education, and certification provided
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- No uniforms; semi-casual dress code
- A promising career in a growing company in an industry that will never die
How to apply
Fill in the form with your info and upload your CV as a pdf, docx, doc file. File size limit 3mb.