Despite its durability, resistance to heat and widespread use in insulation, asbestos is a hazardous material that should be removed from your indoor living environment promptly.
Exposure to asbestos can lead to serious illness, cancer and even death. If a professional test has revealed that you have asbestos in your residential, commercial or industrial property, it’s absolutely imperative that you get it removed…professionally.
Older home and buildings are at an especially high risk because the dangers of asbestos weren’t widely known until the 1980s. It was therefore commonly used in loose-fill insulation for attics.
If you suspect a problem, get professional help immediately. Only certified asbestos technicians should ever attempt to touch or remove asbestos, and even they have to take extra care and precautions during the entire process.
Call Mold Busters today to book asbestos removal in Ottawa today, or, if you reside in Montreal, asbestos removal in Montreal.