Remediation Supervisor Job in Ottawa-Gatineau and Montreal
Mold Busters is looking for full-time or part-time Remediation Supervisors to lead our remediation teams in providing top quality mold remediation and restoration services in the Ottawa-Gatineau and Montreal areas.
Here’s the thing, everything is about customer service. What we need is someone who can be everything–someone who understands the value in going above and beyond to make the client feel that they made the right choice in using Mold Busters.
- Supervise remediation workers and technicians at the jobsite, ensuring adherence to established procedures
- Ensure safety protocols are being followed by all members of the team
- Perform rigorous maintenance on tools, equipment and work vehicles
- Help in setting up proper containment
- Participate in site demolition with other employees
- Install and use remediation equipment in areas outlined in the scope of work
- Perform physical lifting and removal of contents such as debris, wet drywall, wet carpet, etc.
- Perform quality control and assurance post-remediation
- Communicate with the client on-site and off-site to address their concerns and provide progress updates
- Assist the team with water damage restoration, mold removal and asbestos remediation
- Organize the safe disposal of contaminated materials
- Be a natural leader, able to able to manage a relatively large team
- Be physically fit and able to perform intense physical work for extended periods
- Have general knowledge of construction/demolition
- Be committed to personal safety
- Be organized in a fast-paced environment and able to meet set timelines
- Possess high attention to detail
- Be willing to work extended hours, as needed
- Be willing to learn and apply new skills
- Knowledge of remediation procedures, containment setup and the use of standard abatement equipment an asset
- Driver’s license (G) with a solid driver’s abstract
- Bilingual (English & French) preferred
- 1 to 2 years (minimum) experience in the field
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
What’s in it for you?
- Part-time or full-time options
- Training, education and certification provided
- A company that supports professional development
- Plenty of opportunity to grow your career
- A dynamic work environment that celebrates success
- A collaborative team where you will be truly valued
How to apply
Fill in the form with your info and upload your CV as a pdf, docx, doc file. File size limit 3mb.