Remediation Supervisor Job in Ottawa-Gatineau and Montreal
Mold Busters is looking for Full-time Remediation Supervisor in the Ottawa-Gatineau and Montreal areas to work with our team and service our growing client base.
Here’s the thing, everything is about customer service, right?
What we need is someone who can be everything; someone who understands the value in going above and beyond to make the client feel they made the right choice in using our services.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become a Mold Busters expert and provide practical solutions to clients based on our knowledge base.
- Rigorously maintain tools and work equipment in good condition;
- Consistently follow safe work processes, procedures and rules.
- Set up proper containment
- Participate in site demolition with other employees
- Install and use remediation equipment
- Perform physical lifting and removal of contents such as debris, wet drywall, wet carpet, etc.
- Maintain equipment in good working order
- Assist with water damage, mold removal and asbestos remediation
- Driver’s license (G) with a solid driver’s abstract
- Bilingual (English & French) preferred
- 1 to 2 years (minimum) experience in the field
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Be physically fit and able to perform intense physical work for extended periods
- Have general knowledge of construction/demolition
- Be committed to personal safety
- Possess high attention to detail
- Be able to work independently/in a team
- Be punctual and efficient working in fast-paced environments
- Be willing to work extended hours, as needed
- Be willing and able to learn and apply new skills
- Knowledge of remediation procedures, containment setup and the use of standard abatement equipment an asset
What’s In It For You?
- Training, education, and certification provided
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- A company that supports professional development
- Plenty of opportunity for career growth
- A dynamic work environment that celebrates success
- A collaborative team where you will be truly valued
How to Apply?
- Please proceed with our online interview by clicking the button bellow: