Head of HR – Head Hunter & Recruitment Officer – Remote position
Must be available to start as soon as possible. Ideal candidate is outgoing, a self-starter and have the ability to work independently with the use of numerous tools and resources.
The purpose of this HR role is to provide effective Human Resources services to support the attraction and growth of the personnel at Mold Busters organization. The work schedule is full-time, flexible, and is dependent on the needs of the business. New HR graduates are welcome to apply!
- Responsible for ensuring all Mold Busters locations are staffed properly with the right people at the right time
- Posting job ads, screening resumes, conducting interviews, reference checks and hiring candidates
- Anticipating company needs and helping management teams executing growth objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Skills including conflict management, organization, and problem solving/decision making skills
- Tech savvy, the ability to use various software such as Google Apps
We are offering
- Human Resources Management diploma, relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent of experience, HR
- 1 to 3 years experience
- Fluent in both English and French