Field Technician (Inspector) Job in Ottawa and Montreal
Mold Busters, Ottawa’s leading mold inspection and mold remediation company, is looking for Field Technicians & Inspectors in the Ottawa – Montreal area to work with our team and service our growing client base.
Here’s the thing, everything is about customer service, right?
What we need is someone who can be everything; someone who understands the value in going above and beyond to make the client feel they made the right choice in using our services.
Who Are We?
We’re Mold Busters, the Mold Removal Experts!
Established in 2005, we have been providing mold inspections, testing and remediation services to residential and commercial clients across Canada, and the Asia-Pacific.
Our certified and trained inspectors have helped thousands of people improve their living spaces through knowledge, experience and dedication. We’re a small, family operated business with a big vision, and we want you to take an important part in it.
You will be responsible for providing unprecedented customer service by interacting directly with clients in their own homes or offices. You will be expected to see them in person, assess their concerns, and deliver the most effective solution for their situation. Based on these interactions, you will need to document your findings, and send them to our Solution Center for reports, and other required deliverables.
Like to be out and about, exploring the world? Don’t want to sit and stare at a screen all day?
No problem! This is for you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become a Mold Busters expert and provide practical solutions to clients based on our knowledge base.
- Drive to client’s homes, or offices to show-off your customer services skills and Mold Busters knowledge by troubleshooting their problems, and then proving them with solutions.
- Gathering all necessary data that will help with generating reports, and other deliverables.
- Work is performed under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Driver’s license (G) with a solid driver’s abstract
- Bilingual (English & French) preferred
- 1 to 2 years (minimum) of customer support experience dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Proficient with mobile apps, and technology
- Exceptional communication skills to provide clear and empathetic customer support
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- A desire for a career, with real growth, and the enthusiasm to back it up
What’s In It For You?
- Up to $15 per hour with commission
- Company vehicle provided
- Company cellphone with data provided
- Training, education, and certification provided
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- No uniforms; semi-casual dress code
- An excellent career in a growing company in an industry that will never die
We’d love to talk to you!
Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume with references
- A brief cover letter explaining why this career opportunity appeals to you
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: G Class Driver’s Licence?
- Are you in Ottawa, ON?
- Do you speak English & French (Bilingual)?