Important COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Safety Information
Update – April 16, 2021: We are still open and operating as an essential service in Ontario and Quebec under the updated provincial regulations.
More details about the regulations in Ontario and Quebec.
During the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Mold Busters continues to provide essential services in 2021, as approved by the Ontario & Québec governments.
Safely Providing Essential Services in Ontario & Québec
Since 2005, we have been helping clients in these two provinces decontaminate and disinfect their indoor environments from mold, bacteria, viruses, asbestos, and other indoor air pollutants.
Although there have been many changes in the world due to COVID-19, our commitment to providing safe and effective services holds strong. Now more than ever, we are here for you, your family, your business, and your employees.
For your convenience, we will continue to operate at regular business hours, offering our full list of services across all service regions.
Our highly trained and experienced staff are also taking additional precautions to keep you safe during in-person appointments and remediation projects.
Covid-19 Safety and Prevention Measures
- Virtual inspections and assessments now available;
- Mandatory use of face coverings and disposable gloves during in-person visits and meetings with clients;
- Access to hand sanitizer at all times;
- Physical distancing between workers and clients at inspections and remediation jobsites;
- Minimal client interaction (e.g. appointment details arranged virtually; digital payments accepted; inspection reports, test results delivered electronically, contactless entry to jobsites).
Please note: If you are exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19 or are waiting for test results, please kindly reschedule your in-person appointment and follow provincial isolation guidelines.
As always, Mold Busters remains committed to serving our clients and considers your safety our number one priority. Give us a call…we’re here to help.