Great news: We’re expanding our team at Mold Busters! We’re looking for project supervisors, remediators and general labourers in Ottawa and Montreal. If you’re an experienced and/or certified worker looking for residential and commercial projects, don’t miss this opportunity.
- IICRC-certified or equivalent
- Previous experience in water damage restoration, including initial assessments, water extraction, dehumidification and deodorization
- Previous experience in mold removal and cleanup
- – Creating containment units under negative pressure
- – Removing and disposing materials (e.g. drywall, insulation, wood, etc.)
- – Cleaning and disinfecting work sites
- – Excellent customer service
You’re not required to have your own transportation, although it’s great if you do.
We’ll be providing you with personal protection equipment (PPE) on site, including respirators, full-body suits, gloves, goggles and hard hats. After all, safety gear is essential to any mold inspection or mold remediation.
We’ll give you proper training and instruction on site.
We appreciate hard workers, team players, and those with a flexible schedule. (Being available on short notice is a huge plus!) Finally, you must be reliable; showing up–on time–is crucial.
Apply to be a Mold Busters general labourer
If you would like to joining our team as a remediator or general labourer in Montreal or Ottawa, please forward your resume along with any relevant certificates to [email protected]. Only candidates who we feel are a great fit will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!